- Taught half of a math class when the teacher had a meeting and a sub failed to show up.
- Went to the gym for LiveFit Day 64, a leg day. I worked hard on my hamstrings, did the lateral bound and long jumps, and felt pain in my knees. Gah, must give them a break.
- Picked up my “The Color Run” packet! 🙂
- Helped my cousin buy a thank you card for his internship.
- Studying. What??!
What three books are most important to you? What books do you re-read most frequently?
1) You should probably know that I don’t reread books. Except maybe ONE: The Ear, The Eye, and The Arm.
I read this in a geography for teachers class. I loved it. It’s not a book I would typically read, but I love the fantasy of it.
2) Since I don’t have other books to report on, I thought I’d just tell you what books I’m looking forward to. I finished Catching Fire and it’s a cliff hanger so I can’t wait to read Mockingjay!
3) Bill Bryson. I have two of his books on my shelf, In A Sunburned Country and At Home. I’m so glad he wrote the latter.
Your turn!What books are you reading?Do you re-read books? Why or why not?There’s a yoga for everyone so what’s yours?
I still have spring break sleeping habits. I slept super late and woke up a few times last night so it didn’t feel like a luxury sleeping in until almost 10.
I didn’t even devise a meal for breakfast. I put together 5 slices of turkey, a Laughing Cow strawberries & cream wedge, and two egg whites.
Back to work. Mondays are quick so Tuesdays are actually harder, especially since I work tomorrow.
I was still tired so I came home for a quick nap before the gym.
I ended up spending 2 and a half hours at the gym. First, I completed LiveFit Day 61. The gym was packed and of course there was a guy who obnoxiously counted out loud.
There were a few new moves like the decline crunch and bent arm dumbbell pullover. I did okay. It didn’t last as long as it appears.
I did 10 minutes of sprints 30 seconds on and off before TurboKick. Another great class – I exploded out of burpees and did extra jumps.
I was an eating machine. First, Tera’s Whey pomegranate-goat protein to get immediate nutrients.
I made tilapia and corn for dinner and yogurt for dessert. My cousin and I shared two containers.
He made guacamole from fresh avocados so we dove into some with hint of jalapeno chips. So good.
Do you get ravenous after a workout or does it take some time for your body to realize it? I eat right away because it’s the best time to fuel up. I’m sometimes not very hungry though.
How long is your longest workout? Today was extremely long for me. I didn’t intend for it to be, but it’s a treat to get Monday nights off and go to this instructor’s class.