Hey… it’s still Thursday. 🙂
Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I haven’t had much to snap. Here is what my life has consisted of…
1. Waking up at 5:30. Working out or pressing snooze depending on how my body feels.
2. A lot less working out, but I’m feeling fine physically. Actually, better than fine. My workouts run between 30-45 minutes if at all. A lot of my “working out” involves moving flooring, boxes, and painting.
3. Not thinking about eating. I just eat when I get hungry and boy do I get hungry.
4. Standing and talking all day. I taught writing skills, having the students argue for vegetarianism, using 3 articles I gave them. More focused than letting them go out on their own.
5. Spending 2 hours at The Home Depot. Instead of the “distressed brown hickory” laminate, I decided on “Silverhill oak,” which is also distressed but almost HALF the price. It took Matt, the very cute employee, 30 minutes to search for it.
We also got paint – vanilla custard (see below). They forgot the primer on one gallon so there was that.
Nothing got done because I spent all that time after work there.
5. Ice cream soothes my distressed body. Enlightened is so much better than Yasso…
6. The next day, I ended up painting the laundry area and the space for the fridge so those pieces of furniture can go in.
7. Speaking of painting, I may or may not be going to a paint and wine night with friends. I may not go because… I don’t like the painting we’re making… There are so many better ones out there! Okay, that’s terrible of me, but I want to be able to hang something up!
8. I’m also going to see “Divergent.” I read the book in January and still haven’t read the others!
9. I ran out of Flapjacked pancake mix but scored a deal on my favorite frozen waffles: Nature’s Path hemp plus waffles!
10. I eat breakfast in the car. Every single day. I also started adding other necessities like Band Aids and lotion. I got this sample through PINCH me for free and I’m obsessed with the smell!
Have you done a paint and wine event?