Hey Julie, where have you been? Between MARVELOUS student teaching on weekdays and moving in this weekend, I’ve gone MIA. You may have seen a few pictures on Instagram, but I neglected my phone all day yesterday!
- 2 trips fully loaded in my car
- Garage cleaned and organized
- Kitchen cleaned, lined, washed (dishes/pots & pans/utensils/everything), organized
- Master bedroom carpet ripped out, painted
- No big pieces (furniture & appliances) until we paint the living/kitchen areas
- Attempt to but fail at spray painting then paint thinning my ugly old Ikea Tromso bed frame – welp, that just means I get to buy a MARVELOUS new one in time.
Our tenants were slow to move so all I could do was sweep the garage and clean ALL the cabinets. Dusty…
I unloaded everything from the car and stuck it in the cabinets temporarily.
Some sneak peeks of the MARVELOUS (town)house:
Living room from the kitchen – nothing has been done here. We’ll just paint and move in!
The master bedroom – carpet is coming out, walls painted.
My mom helped me out by cleaning the drawers and counters in the kitchen though our tenants did do some cleaning and I cleaned up the stove (yuck!). I also set out a few basic things. 🙂
After a hard day’s work, we had a MARVELOUS DIY pizza from The Pizza Press. So good, and leftovers in the morning.
Stay tuned tomorrow for progress pictures.
What is the most daunting room to clean? Garage and kitchen, both of which I did this weekend so it’s all easy sailing from here right?