2. Cook more and have sit-down meals even when it’s just me.
I made myself a few spanakopitas.
3. Move more. I quit the gym, worked out at home, and did a lot of yoga. I didn’t get in as much hiking as possible. Truth be told, I also miss training at the gym.
4. Sleep more. I sleep about 10 hours every day over break. This will prove problematic when I start working again.
5. Spend more time with family and friends. The holidays are a great reminder that I have some family I like. I also reconnect with many of my friends. 🙂
I’m super excited for some time with friends this week:
- Dinner with ex-co-workers
- Friends from North Carolina who are visiting the Sriracha Factory
- New Year’s gathering with the girls
- Visiting friends in LA
- Hiking and hot chocolate with ex-co-workers
- Once a year visit to San Diego to see Conor!*
*In communicating with Conor, I accidentally texted another Conor in my phone, a very good looking Conor whose number I got and forgot it was his. Oops.
What will you be doing in the new year?