When I was having some conversations, I used the phrase “spice it up.” Apparently, the phrase is dated and reminds everyone of the Spice Girls. Hey, it’s still one of my favorite Pandora stations.
1. I hardly ever go to a place more than once (except work, the grocery store, and home). I am spoiled here in Southern California with tons of restaurants and shops and I want to try them all.
When I do frequent a place, it has to be amazing. Around here, I have been to Zimzala (for drinks and the cute bartender) and Frostbites (for the best Italian ice and because my friend Christy loves it).
*I can and do eat the same thing every day at home.
2. I will almost always go with a flight: beer flights, bacon flights, ice cream flights… I can’t decide which is my favorite.
My cousin and I shared this ice cream from Salt & Straw: gooey brownie, almond brittle & chocolate ganache, malted & salted chocolate chip cookie dough, and Stumptown coffee & Compartes love nuts.
On the other hand, I have some staples.
3. I watch “Love Actually” every Christmas. Otherwise, I never watch the same movie or read the same book twice.
This year, I also watched “Home Alone” and “Elf.” There’s room for everyone on the nice list.
Another great one: National Lampoon’s “Christmas Vacation.”
4. I will never ever use a regular sized towel again. I have a Aztec-y towel and a luxurious beach towel turned shower towel that are just all encompassing. No need to ever be cold or have to run around the house half naked again.
5. Of all the expensive designer bags out there, Kate Spade is my favorite so when mom brought home this wallet, I had to have it. Thanks mom! It was really a gift from her sister though. 🙂