5 healthy-ish things I did
1. The holidays are a coming. The Pave Group hosted a speaker, Lorie Eber, to help us maintain our waistlines and keep sane. My goal is intended to make exercise fun and stress-free. On Thursday, I’m going to Zumba with a friend.
2. One topic at the discussion was holiday eating. My take on it: striving for balance. I may get froyo because Yogurtland came out with their cookie butter flavor yesterday, but I usually get less than half the smallest cup or about 4-5 ounces and I hardly get toppings.
3. I haven’t had a New Year’s Resolution in several years. Healthy living happens all year long and Tara Stiles is a proponent of making your own rules. 🙂 I get to meet her on Saturday so I pre-ordered her book!
4. Go to a training, which would be a drag after work until 6:30 PM following a 4-day weekend. It was so much fun though because the speaker briefed us on Chinese history and let us analyze primary sources with a bunch of history teachers. I miss college and history! I wish I was as chatty, curious, and confident in college!
This is so rad. It’s an animated version of a famous Song Dynasty scroll. Gah, I’m so behind!
5. Get in bed at 8:30-9 PM even though I didn’t sleep yet.
5 things I did on Veteran’s Day
1. I stayed in my pajamas all day.
2. I made a cup of lavender chocolate coffee and looked up recipes for Friendsgiving. Sweet potato something or a veggie dish?
3. Of course, I worked on lesson plans and case managing stuff.
4. Worked out for maybe 5 minutes then ate a bowl of homemade bone broth, meat, veggies, and Shirataki noodles. I try not to eat those but had one last bag.
5. I signed up for Jess Loves This Life’s Blogger Mix & Jingle.