I have to say, my wants in life are small.
To feel hot
My friend SnapChatted a picture of them about to get in the shower so I did too.
I haven’t worn this skirt in 2+ years but dug it out.
To eat good food
Grilled onions, which I wanted to consume all of immediately
Banana pancakes! #breakfastfordinner all day everyday
Okay, but real talk, here are more specific wants
1. A full-time job I should probably actually apply for something though… I kind of stopped applying a month ago! Eek.
This is temporary, but I definitely gutted this classroom.
Um, how the…
Still, I’ve started to decorate with some items I had leftover. These will be attached to the shelves.
*I also bought like $50 worth of fabric for my bulletin boards.
2. A trip to North Carolina I almost got to go except for this job (see above).
4. [Romantic] Love I guess that’s not a small wish, but I want to know what the hype is all about. At 27, I’ve never been in love.
5. A relationship Along those lines, I’ve never ever been in a real relationship. My co-worker mentioned the shift in our generation – we all co-mingle and there’s no need to be in a relationship. My social life is pretty good so I guess this may be true.
6. Unlimited yoga forever I’m obsessed.
I slept in and couldn’t make it to yoga till evening. I wanted to try out a new-to-me instructor who is also the owner of the studio.
I came out with hair like this:
I’ve gone to quite a few yoga studios.
The Yoga Mat isn’t exclusively heated. Sometimes their classes are heated to 80 degrees, but normally, you build your own heat. I’ve never studied yoga – I just know there are different schools on heat.
More so I love the vibe, the decor, and the semi-hippie instructors. They remind me of living in the mountains years ago.
Inversions aren’t happenin’ right now until my wrist improves, but I have a new pose to work on:
7. A dreamcatcher You know, to help me catch the aforementioned dreams.