1. Too much sleep? Maybe? I woke up with a headache this morning. 😦
2. Too much eating out? This might be a yes. There are 2 things I love: pizza and sushi. I decided to go for Samurai Burrito, which isn’t 100% sushi.
I’m learning to use SnapChat. I only communicate with 3 people.
3. Too much yoga? Nah. I’ve exclusively practiced yoga for 3 weeks and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop anytime soon.
My former co-worker/supervisor [from my retail activewear days] Debbie & I went to I Heart Yoga in the Park‘s “Yoga at the Mission.”
San Juan Capistrano boasts the oldest residential neighborhood in California: Los Rios. I can’t wait to go back for the cooking class I got!
1. In less than 2 weeks, I’m going back to work. I made all these vacation plans for September and they’ve gone out the window. I hope it’s all worth it.
2. Eating out is a social activity. I’m learning to not be anxious about it and also make sure that my meals at home are spot-on. Example: protein smoothie for breakfast and mung bean pasta with marinara for dinner.