My cousin and I grew up together. Our moms are twins/best friends so we’re pretty much siblings. When he got his first girlfriend in August of last year, I was shocked and happy for him. He consulted me concerning birthday and Christmas presents.
*By the way, for his birthday, he got her Bath & Body Works and a Starbucks gift card. This is what you get your aunt for Christmas! Not my idea, but apparently, she loves Starbucks and his male friend told him to buy her lotion.
Every time I see them or ask him what he’s doing, they are either A) eating, B) drinking boba and playing cards, or C) watching a movie. It looks so boring, but hey, that’s me.
So this one is for me, in case I go on more dates in the future. 🙂
1. Wine and painting – I love Pinot’s Palette if you have one near you. They always have deals!
Can you spot me? Probably not!
4. Cooking classes although these are fairly expensive, but you can find deals on Groupon
7. Karaoke at a bar – Try Out of the Park Pizza on Wednesday and Friday, or my friend is a fan of Chaser’s Lounge on Friday and House of Blues on Wednesday.
8. Hiking – Maybe Whiting Ranch or Blackstar Canyon, both of which I haven’t tried yet.
A green spot at Peter’s Canyon
9. Cool museums like Bodies, The Exhibition
What are your favorite date ideas?