I’ve gone to the Fit Expo and the Natural Products Expo and got tons of snack bars and powders. I’ll try the protein powders, but I don’t use anything else like pre-workouts, hydration powders, or even green powders. I try to get my greens from my daily salad.
She handed out 5-day challenges of the A-Game to Blend attendees.
I probably wouldn’t have tried it, but it was fancily designed and I love good design and Maddy is lovable and convincing. Maddy’s story resonates with me. Sure, I wasn’t a body builder, but I overtrained and underate too and well, that backfired terribly. I was left with some health problems despite being healthy. Most of those have gone away over the last few years except my digestion.
I came back from Blend with knots in my stomach from eating a variety of delicious food and drinking way too much coffee. *Travel also tends to hurt my stomach.
Too much coffee at Blend!
Back home, I immediately tried the 5-day challenge and just as quickly, my stomach problems were gone. No uncomfort and bloating! In addition to the 41 organic non-GMO ingredients (superfoods), A-Game has probiotics! The probiotics helped me digest the goodness from my daily salad and it has additional fiber for my heart, inflammation, and metabolic health (a definite plus!).
I was Skoop-less over the weekend and my stomach was in pain. Thankfully, when I got home on Monday, I got my Skoop and felt fantastic. Plus, I welcome any excuse to add chocolate to my diet – they use real cocoa in their ChocoFresh! Don’t worry, if you don’t like chocolate, they have SweetGreens, which is delicious too.
Thanks Maddy for the package and sweet personal note – I miss you too!
I’m currently drinking the A-Game every morning in place of my morning coffee. It’s easier and faster than making coffee and I don’t feel the caffeine crash. Yes, my plain black coffee has very few calories but the A-Game’s 50 calories are totally worth it!
Here’s a quick review, if you didn’t want to read all that:
- A-Game has 41 organic non-GMO ingredients.
- A-Game has probiotics to help your gut function and absorb nutrients.
- All those superfoods have fiber for the heart, metabolic health, and healthy inflammation response.
- Only 50 calories for all the deliciousness.
- Easier, more convenient, and faster than coffee.
- A-Game has antioxidants to strengthen immunity and provides sustaining energy.
- A-Game has adaptogens to fight off stress and promote recovery after workouts.
This amazing Colorado-based company offered to send one reader (1) 30-serving bag of A-Game and a free BlenderBottle!
- “Like” Healthy Skoop on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did so.
- Follow Healthy Skoop on Twitter and leave a comment saying you did so.
Winner will be announced on Monday, June 30th.
*Disclaimer: I was given a bag of Skoop’s A-Game, but all opinions are my own.