I had a day off, could not sleep (2 hours at night and an hour during the day?!), and instead, went grocery shopping at a brand new Sprouts and watched TV before getting on with my day (homework, workout, eating). I’m not sure how I’m alive right now!
Anyone else get excited about $1 eggs, $1.99 peanut butter, & $1.50 Amy’s burritos?!
Okay, onto my random thoughts this week:
I’m sorry, but when else can I share my thoughts on “Pretty Little Liars?” Don’t worry, that’s not what this post is all about. I binged watched this last summer and devoted so much time that I have to watch it now.
- Hanna gets the hottest guys. First Caleb and now Travis. I can’t decide which one I like more!
- Aria needs to get over Ezra, especially in light of the fact that he’s creepy and that Jake (right) is hot.
- Ali being alive finally moves things along.
- Emily/Shay Mitchell is gorgeous.
- I need to find a place to throw plates.
- “Ravenswood” is just not as good. I watched the first couple of episodes and didn’t like it.
On Sunday, my friend Andrew and I went to the Hearst Castle. I went years ago with my mom but definitely enjoyed it more this time since we weren’t on a tour bus with old people.
Giant photo dump:
Do you watch “Pretty Little Liars?” Is there a show that you comment on?