This is my first week linking up with Clare!
Five things I want to eat
1. How have I not heard of Halo Top? Some pretty darn good stats and ingredients I can read! I bought the lemon cake flavor yesterday, ate half a pint and ate the rest this evening. It’s not the frosty, frozen Arctic Zero – this is creamy and tastes like ice cream. Sure, it’s double the calories of Arctic Zero, but it’s so good. I read a review on their other flavors, but for now, I’ll stick with lemon.
2. I’ve spotted Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA everywhere. I need to try it!
3. Love Crunch gingerbread granola is my favorite granola ever. I’m on a gingerbread kick though I opted out of getting Starbucks today (too expensive and I’d rather eat my calories).
…and gluten-free Posana Cafe’s sweet potato biscuits too.
Five things I’m looking forward to
1. Bodies, the Exhibition I’ve heard of it but it’s finally nearby and cheap!
2. Sunday hike & some Acai Republic afterwards, or an attempt to make my own
3. Patchwork [Arts & Crafts] Show in Long Beach on Sunday – I’ve gone to all of them in the area in the last year. This is the only festival similar to the ones in Asheville. Boy do I miss those!
4. Duffy boat ride in the Newport Beach Harbor, with spirits and snacks.
5. Indulge L.A. next month
Five things I want to do soon
1. Sleep at night. I can’t sleep at night and I’m way tired in the morning. I’ve also skipped naps 2 days in a row now. I’m looking rough…
2. Lounging at a local coffee shop and reading.
3. Actually watch “Breaking Bad.” I watched the first season I think with my former roommate and haven’t since.
4. Hot yoga. It’s still warm here, but I’ll get cold anyways.
5. Nice daytime walks/hikes. I want to see Southern California redwoods, and eventually work up to Yosemite.
What are you looking forward to this month?