- Apply for 10 more jobs. Big step up from last month.
Read a book. Send Yancey and Weston’s Valentine’s Day package. Practice yoga, stretching, or walk2xs each week in addition to regular workouts. Get back to budgeting weekly.
The reality is I didn’t apply for 10 jobs this month. The count came about about 5, partly because I haven’t been trying but mostly because jobs are MIA at this point in the year.
- Get an A in my first class! I’m back in school… online.
- Read a book. Yep, I’m still planning on this one even with textbooks I’ll have to read now.
- Go to CrossFit 3-4 times per week.
- Keep budgeting! I did okay but not great, particularly because I bought a few extras (vacations).
- Enjoy my trip to San Francisco.
- Apply for 5 jobs.
The class I’m taking is online and lasts one month, which means there’s no time to spare. I prepared a schedule for the week:
What will you do this month?