Class on a Monday night – so boring and unnecessary!
A quick stop by TJ Maxx where I found this collection.
I worked on Tuesday then got ready quickly for Taco Tuesday. We didn’t even get tacos. Instead, we went to House of Blues for some drinks… lots of drinks.
In the morning, we ate some Thai food – I had Tom Yum soup with chicken.
…and I played hooky and we headed to Corona del Mar. First time there!
We walked on the rocks all the way to the end of the jetty. It was quite a workout.
I got this gift from a friend – perfect because I’m collecting magnets!
This article, “#SingleGirlProblems: 17 Reasons I’m An Undateable Girl” is me, especially:
1) I’d rather stay in than go out.
2) If I go out, I’m not remembering the majority of it.
5) I can’t even commit to what I want for lunch.
7) I love my best friend more than I can foresee myself loving a potential partner. (“No homo” even though my BFFs are dudes.)
8) I have a low tolerance for bullsh*t.
9) I’d rather hang out with my guy friends.
10) I have trust issues. (Yeah, probably.)
12) My after work schedule doesn’t allow for a relationship.
Or maybe because I went to karaoke and totally fell in love with this tall guy with a sexy voice. I was mesmerized by every song he sang at karaoke – he sang them better than the original.
Then I found out he’s 22 and a drummer in a band.
We’re going back next week though because I have to duet with a couple of the guys, like the one who sang “Milkshake.” Made our night!
So much fun… and now off to work!